Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by the US Benchmark Series:
On today’s show, we spoke with Alex Morris, Co-Founder and CIO of the US Benchmark Series by F/m Investments to discuss making bets on interest rates and duration risk.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Thinking about lengthening bond duration
- Making bets on interest rate movements
- Timing duration bets
- Asymmetries in the fixed-income market
- Why the bond market was caught off guard
- Who the large buyers and sellers are of US Treasuries
- Will rates be higher for longer?
- How often bonds are rolled within the US Benchmark ETF
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.