Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by GLASfunds:
On today’s show, we are joined again by Brett Hillard, CIO of GLASfunds to discuss an update on investing in alternatives.
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Who GLASfunds is, and what they do
- GLASfunds vs. a feeder-fund
- Wealth management vs. institutional investment in alternatives
- How advisors are utilizing GLASfunds
- Investing in alternatives in a rising-rate environment
- The typical advisor profile GLASfunds works with
- What fund-vintage means
- Tracking alternative performance as an advisor
- How fees work with GLASfunds
- The SEC investigating private market practices
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.